Anyone from New England riding CO?

Welcome to the Cycle Oregon Forum! We hope you enjoy it and look forward to your postings.

Thank you

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Anyone from New England riding CO?

Postby sgreene » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:02 pm

We're from the Boston area and wondering if anyone local is riding CO, too?

Re: Anyone from New England riding CO?

Postby capthawk » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:44 pm

There is a group from Boston every year. Nice guys, just listen for the accent in the beer garden!!!
It's always sunny at 35,000 ft

Postby Udiboy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Hi. We are from Arlington and CRW members. We will be riding our third CO. Usually I wear a Red Sox hat, and I was surprised at how many folks from Mass, NH, and Vermont it attracted. There was also a large group associated with the Bicycle Coalition of Maine.

Postby meps » Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:35 am

Hi Udiboy! I'm from Nantucket and thrilled to be riding my first CO. I rode the inaugural Bike Maine in 2013 and have been hooked ever since. Do you know Jeanine R from Belmont? I believe she rides with CRW. We've done laps together on this little island. Also rode B2VT with her a couple years ago. Do you PMC?? If you're ever in the neighborhood, let me know, we can do a training ride! Looking forward to meeting you and all the other CO riders in September.

Postby donbev » Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:12 pm

I'm from Beverly, MA and have been doing CO for many years, started in 1998 and have missed only two years. If anyone from New England has any questions please let me know. I'm a native of Massachusetts and do "pahhk the cahh". CO is a well run, spirited, and a challenging event.

Return to Cycle Oregon