Electric Assisted Bikes on Cycle Oregon

Welcome to the Cycle Oregon Forum! We hope you enjoy it and look forward to your postings.

Thank you

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Re: Electric Assisted Bikes on Cycle Oregon

Postby leisure1 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:54 pm

I think heckled might be an understatement….
Along about day three – on the @$*% hill (I have seen it) some hard body rider with a purist attitude - will confiscate your motor assisted contraption, stomp on it a couple of times and throw it down the nearest canyon – and maybe you too if you can’t run fast enough… By the time the rest of us get there – a memorial would be set up with a cross and flowers and a few teddy bears.
OR – they will do it in the middle of the night! You will wake up late (because you don’t worry about an early start to get up the bad hills). Everyone else will be gone - and your electric moped will be dangling from the top of the highest tree and the wiring will be reversed so that you can only go backwards. Probably smear chamois butter all over the seat for good measure…
leisure1

Postby StarlightPurpleIF » Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:13 am

You know, it occurred to me that the guy who asked the original question might be a "shill" for the company looking to get exposure.
StarlightPurpleIF

Postby David R » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:40 am

The person who made the original post is probably a Troll, you know a regular who is just looking to stir up the boards and get people amped up and posting. It worked, these boards have been dead for a year and we need a few hot topics to get things cranked up.

Now we need another good subject stir things up.
David R

Previous

Return to Cycle Oregon