Luxury Lite Cots - Support CO

Welcome to the Cycle Oregon Forum! We hope you enjoy it and look forward to your postings.

Thank you

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Luxury Lite Cots - Support CO

Postby Tender Chunks » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Folks,
Many Cycle Oregonians in the know have discovered LuxuryLite cots for ultimate sleeping comfort in a 3# package smaller than a big gulp. No more blowing up the air mattress. Easy to set up, packs up small. Two cots can pack in the same space - amazingly clever, high tech design. Last year we had a showroom (OK, show tent) on the ride, staffed by my son, and sometimes me. This year, said son is riding, so no sales during the ride. If you want to extend your sleeping on the ground period well into your geezerhood, get in touch. We are selling these cots for the same price as LuxuryLite online - ie, $219, plus shipping. Of that amount, we donate $40 for each cot to Cycle Oregon Foundation. With the KoolMat integral pad, $298, and $50 goes to COF. Talk about your win-win situation. Full warranty service from LuxuryLite. PM or email me thru this forum, and we'll fix you up. You won't regret it. I've had mine for 5 years, and would never go back to the old ways. You sleep a few inches above the ground, with no pressure points at your hips. A few pine cones or meadow muffins under the tent? You float above it all, like sleeping on air.

Tender Chunks

Re: Luxury Lite Cots - Support CO

Postby riding2live » Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 pm

How about a few of those new pillows LuxuryLite has on their site? Those would be nice. My pillow problem is usually trying to keep it from sliding off the end of the cot and being a side sleeper to make it thick to support my head in line with my spine.

Gene "I like sleepin' on cloud nine" Jones
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Postby Tender Chunks » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Gene,
Last year in the LuxuryLite cot-o-rama bigtent store on CO, we had those pillows for sale. I think I might still have a few here. I used one last year, and it was a big improvement over my previous CO practice of using my dirty laundry bag (old pillowcase), scrunched up into a pile. The PillowPad not only could be inflated to just the right thickness, it was much less - shall we say - fragant. I plan on bringing it along again this year, as it weighs nothing, takes no space (wait a minute - that means it doesn't meet the definition of matter...) and is comfy. 8)
Tender Chunks

Postby riding2live » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 pm

TC, I posted a note to your PM. Not sure if it went thru, not having heard from you. I'll post again so keep an eye out for it.

Gene "livin' a the life of luxury(lite)" Jones
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Postby Tender Chunks » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Folks,
I've been shipping cots and pads out to Cycle Oregonians (and non-Oregonians), and checks off to the CO Foundation. I have been resupplied with a few more cots and pads, so if you are thinking about making the leap, let me know. I'm typically shipping via Priority Mail, and parcels have been getting to their destinations pretty quickly. When we get down to maybe 10 days out, I can instead bring your order to the CO site on Saturday, for pick up that day. Any not picked up, I'll leave in my car, or maybe we can work something out with CO for a straggler. See above post for the details.
Tender Chunks

Return to Cycle Oregon