I'm bummed!!

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

I'm bummed!!

Postby riding2live » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 am

I saw the 2010 Forum site was up last night and I wanted to be the first to post a topic. But guess what? There wasn't a "Post a Topic" button on the page and now someone else has beat me to the first post. Not only that the first poster even stole my topic "Route Teaser". I'm bummed out. Think I'll take an Atavan and chill, maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

HEY, JUST KIDDING EVERYBODY. SEE YOU ALL IN SEPTEMBER.
BYOB - BRING YOUR OWN BEDROLL

The "Cranky Old Bastard"
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Re: I'm bummed!!

Postby suziqt » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:16 am

Hey Cranky,
You are in Eugene?? I live there but work in Indiana until the job market turns around. Who do you cycle with in Eugene? See you at CO2010!
SuziQT
suziqt

Postby riding2live » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am

Hi Suzi, Yep, I'm Eugene from Eugene. Love it here. I ride about April thru early October. Just not into the cold and wet cycling all that much. I pretty much ride alone for the most part that way I don't have to go at any specific time and take whatever route I care. I consider it my QUIET TIME TO CONTEMPLATE THE MEANING OF LIFE. I really just kinda hit a Zen state and don't even realize I've passed landmarks on some of my routes. It's totally mind clearing. I've ridden from the outlet stores up above Salem to Eugene, to Florence, and also Portland to Eugene (overnighter). I actually do enjoy the solitude but occasionally I meet up with someone like-minded and willing to go at my pace (I'm a little slower than most when it comes to grades). Anyway, looking forward to Feb. 4 and the big reveal. See you in September.

G
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Postby suziqt » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 am

G,
Totally understan the solitude of riding.
Wish I could go to the kick-off but still stuck in Indian-er.
Hopefully, see you in September and buy ya a beer. :mrgreen:

SuziQT
suziqt

Postby slv0700 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Riding2live, if you want solitude, you do not want Suzie Cutie riding with you !! he he
slv0700

Postby suziqt » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Yea, I will talk your ear off during a ride by always saying "ARE WE THERE YET? Then I will expect you to help me with a flat tire by saying "HAVE YOU FIXED IT YET? Then, when I get tired I REALLY talk :shock:
Wanna ride sometime? HUH? DO YA? WELL, DO YA? :twisted: :twisted:
suziqt

Postby Force 5 Robert » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

LOL! :)
http://rosecityrecumbentcycles.com/
Force 5 Robert

Postby riding2live » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:45 am

Talk away!!!! I have a great case of tinnitis (sp?) and according to my wife the best case of selective hearing she has ever come across or even heard of. I do manage to grunt at appropriate times (what the "grunt" might mean is up to each persons interpretation). I regularly told I agreed to many many things I have no recollection of. OH WELL, it's only money and self-respect and I can always get more of both.

Hope to see each and everyone of you this summer. Force5 you definitely need to show this year with your camera. I really, really enjoyed your "take" on C.O. 2008. SuziQT, guess I'll recognize you before I even see you--listen for the most talkative person on site. LOL

Have a good one all. Less than 6 full days to the reveal and sign-up. EEEEEE---HAWWWWWW!! Saddle-up, ride'm cowboys and cowgirls.
riding2live

Return to 2010 Week Ride - September 11-18