Anyone from Eugene want a ride to CO on Sat - (ugh) 9/11??

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Anyone from Eugene want a ride to CO on Sat - (ugh) 9/11??

Postby riding2live » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

I find my co-pilot from LA will not be able to join us this year so will have room in my truck if anyone nearby (Eugene/Springfield/Coburg/Harrisburg etc) would like a ride. No expenses to you (except drinks, munchies etc) as I'm going anyways. I want to be on the road heading norht by 8:30 at the latest on (ugh) 9/11. Like to get to Elgin and get checked-in and set-up early then drift around town and relax maybe. Plan to return to Eugene upon completion of the ride on 9/18.

Drop me a line if interested.

Gene
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Re: Anyone from Eugene want a ride to CO on Sat - (ugh) 9/11??

Postby Jeff Rutherford » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 am

Gene,
I also plan to leave from the Eugene area, I have one other rider going so far in a crew cab pick up, would you like to ride with us?
Jeff
Jeff Rutherford

Re: Anyone from Eugene want a ride to CO on Sat - (ugh) 9/11??

Postby riding2live » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:31 am

Thanks Jeff, but think I'l wait and see if I get any takers. If not, I guess I'll just make the long lonely drive all by myself. I'm used to that as all my bike rides are solo. Lots of time to contemplate all that's wrong with the world (LOL). Actually I just go into a zen mode and run on auto-pilot and hope I end up where I'm supposed to.

G
Attachments
confused driver.jpg
confused driver.jpg (30.42 KiB) Viewed 1142 times
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Return to 2010 Week Ride - September 11-18