Size Large Jersey Wanted

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Size Large Jersey Wanted

Postby bfuller24 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:34 pm

I am here on the ride and would like to buy your size Large jersey as the medium is too small. If your Large is similarly too small, I will happily buy yours.
Brad "searching" Fuller
Stronger today than yesterday but not as strong as tomorrow.
bfuller24

Re: Size Large Jersey Wanted

Postby Marble » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:41 pm

I would love to buy anyones sixe XL "Let Ur Bike" jersey. Cyde Byfield.
Marble

Postby Alex from Eugene » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Hey, Jackson (or maybe Cowboy would be the guy for this :wink: ):

Is there any chance of another production run for this year's "Let 'er Bike" jersey?

Some of us, uh, "full-figured" :oops: guys were hoping to buy a jersey during the ride and were disappointed because of the undersizing debacle :( . There were still medium jerseys for sale at the finish but with those sizes a mens medium would maybe fit my wife who is svelte and she didn't want one.

I did hear some women saying they wished there was a womens version of the jersey - I could imagine a bicycling cowgirl racing around a barrel as a nice counterpoint to the male oriented design.
Alex from Eugene
"work to eat, eat to live, live to ride, ride to work"
Alex from Eugene

Postby dunshay04 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 pm

I would strongly encourage another order of jerseys. I ordered a women's medium (my normal size) and couldn't even begin to fit into it. On exchange day, I ended up in a men's large -- had to go to that size to get it big enough in the chest and shoulders. Saved it all week to wear it the last day and when I put it on I realized there was a flaw right down the back -- right through the design. I took it back at the finish line and all they had left was a men's medium, so I got my money back. That means no jersey for me this year. Bummer. They said that mine wasn't the only one with the flaw in it. Hopefully CO doesn't use this company again.
dunshay04

Postby jarthill » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:13 pm

I have an XL jersey that I would like to exchange for a L size if anyone is interested.
jarthill

Postby screenwasher » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:41 am

In addition to the undersizing snafu, I noticed that this jersey is not very good at wicking away moisture. I wore it on the final day and was soaking wet even on the first 2-mile hill. I did not have this problem with my other jerseys. Wonder if others had a similar experience.
screenwasher

Postby Marble » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 am

to Jarthill. I do not have a Large jersey to trade for your XL jersey. Thank you for the offer. If you do not find a large but still want to sell your XL. Let me know. Clyde ie "Marblemtnmaster@aol.com"
Marble

Postby Mike » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

The jersey quality was poor in my opinion. I agree there was no wicking to this and I sweat so much up the first hill, I thought there was something wrong with me. The graphics were nice, but quality was poor. I couldn't find whe the actual maker was on mine other than Made In China. While I know many good jerseys are made overseas, this isn't one of them. CO really needs to review the ride shirt quality and sizing more closely. $75 is a lot to pay for one of poor quality (hurts more when you buy your 10 year old daughter one too). My brother brought two jerseys with him from his B to B ride (Brewery to Brewery ride in Boston to VT for Harpoon Brewery). The maker of this is Pactimo. Not only were they of good quality, design was best I saw on the ride.
Mike

Postby Alex from Eugene » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:25 pm

I saw that B2B Harpoon Jersey, really liked the graphics! The first time I saw it I was overthinking - hmmm, B2 Stealth bomber, Harpoon weapon system? :? Of course I might have been low on oxygen from fighting the headwinds and giant rollers :roll:
Alex from Eugene
"work to eat, eat to live, live to ride, ride to work"
Alex from Eugene

Return to 2010 Week Ride - September 11-18