Ride Evaluation

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Ride Evaluation

Postby dougnlis » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:17 am

In the hullabaloo at the Elgin finish line I didn't find the sort of evaluation form I'm used to at the end of CO. Did I just miss it being pushed in front of my face? I was a bit distracted as I absorbed the news that if I wanted to shower and then party it meant biking another mile round trip to long term parking - sort of "thanks for coming, now don't let the screen door hit you in the butt on the way out of town." Seems like riders have comments on this forum but we constitute a very small portion of the ride.
Steel is Real
dougnlis

Re: Ride Evaluation

Postby Shifty » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:49 am

I'm almost sure there was no paper evaluation form at the finish. I was in my car almost to LaGrande when I received the email from CO with the evaluation link, so they had it out before the last riders hit the long down hill into Elgin. I hope they didn't have paper evals, the software is much better and faster at the summary and analysis tools.

There were showers at the finish area and the long term parking, so you could have taken a shower at the finish. Some one in Elgin missed an opportunity to make a few bucks renting towels at the showers.
Clip in and let's go!
Shifty

Postby dougnlis » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 pm

email link, eh?
Didn't see it when I got home, haven't seen it since, don't see an evaluation slot on this website.
Steel is Real
dougnlis

Postby Alex from Eugene » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I got a prompt email from Ingrid when I got home with a link to the zoomerang survey monkey website http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/*****.

I'm not sure that link will work for everybody since there were a series of characters (which I redacted from the link pasted above) that might contain unique identifiers for each survey and maybe each participant.
I reckon you could email Ingrid "at" Cycleoregon.com if you want a link to do the survey yourself. I'd be surprised if you didn't get an email if CO has your address - but sometimes spam filters block desirable emails.....
Alex from Eugene
"work to eat, eat to live, live to ride, ride to work"
Alex from Eugene

Postby jim_carson » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:11 pm

I also received the zoomerang survey. The URL is unique, so it's not worth posting here.
jim_carson

Return to 2010 Week Ride - September 11-18