Heartfelt thanks to the Sag Teams

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Heartfelt thanks to the Sag Teams

Postby juliah » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:57 am

Never heard the sag teams get proper recognition this year. Whether or not one uses sag services, the sag teams provide good cheer and reassurance along the way. Wouldn't be the same without you guys!
juliah

Re: Heartfelt thanks to the Sag Teams

Postby wayneh » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:44 am

Absolutely agree. The SAG teams did a fantastic job out on the course. I did avail myself of their services on Day 4, so I got to see their teamwork from the inside.
wayneh

Postby funtimes » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:49 pm

I got an infection and had to take the medical sag the whole route on Day 6.
Everyone was very nice and accommodating, and I was never asked "why are you sagging", as if sagging was a shameful thing to do, which I appreciated. They even had bottled water and sack lunches for us! I have completed twenty week-long tours like this and it was my first time in a sag. What a pleasant (and necessary) experience. I am happy to pay for sag services on every ride, even when I do not need them. You got my back and everyone else's! Thanks a bunch volunteers!
funtimes

Postby Jackson » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Thanks for the praise but we are not any more special than any other group of volunteers on the ride. We come to explore this fine state and to help to the best of our abilities.
Jackson

Hi Chews...

Postby joec » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:24 am

Thanks for watching out for us this week...it really makes a difference knowing you're all out there...

I will ride miles for a "Hi-Chew" :D

Rest-up...you all deserve it. See you on the next one...Ride on.
joec

Return to 2014 Week Ride – September 6-13