Camp Maps? Are they available yet?

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Camp Maps? Are they available yet?

Postby Shifty » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:28 pm

Almost as important as the route maps. If they are on the site I can't locate them. Anybody? :-)
Clip in and let's go!
Shifty

Re: Camp Maps? Are they available yet?

Postby Routearrows » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:06 pm

There is a line item for them under "The Week Ride" then "Ride Details" then "camp site maps" but there aren't any maps, just this note:

"Each campsite has the same basic components and layout, but each is slightly different based on the geography of the host site. All sites have a camping area, food tent, entertainment stage, vendor area, shower trucks, emergency, medical and Rider Services resources, massage tent and more."

Yea, I'm hoping there might be something available, but I would doubt it at this point. Bummer.
R
Routearrows

Postby Jackson » Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:25 am

Rider services is usually located next to or very close to the start/finish line each day. There will be a site map there. Not sure when they post the maps. The ride maps will be handed out in your packet at the registration area in Baker City.
Jackson

Postby Jackson » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am

Yes, the site maps are now posted. Use the link for the week ride, ride details, campsite-maps. Once there open the link to the maps for each site.
Jackson

Return to 2015 Week Ride - September 12-19