Carpool from San Francisco

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Carpool from San Francisco

Postby MapMan » Sun May 15, 2016 10:18 pm

:mrgreen: Are you driving up to Myrtle Creek and need someone to share driving/expenses? This will be my ninth CO and I would like to leave on Saturday morning 9/10 and would like to return preferably Saturday 9/17 or Sunday morning if that works better. Also, I may be able to drive myself, but at this point my wife needs our car! You can reach me at (415) 533-7256, or send me a private message. Thanks! MapMan :mrgreen:
Ride on!
MapMan

Re: Carpool from San Francisco

Postby MapMan » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:03 am

Hi CO riders!
Just checking back to see if I can remind you that's it's more fun to rideshare (less driving, more relaxing, cheaper & greener). I have a parking pass for the week and bring a easygoing vibe to it all. See original post for more info. Let me know... Thanks, Mapman
Ride on!
MapMan

Postby meps » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:28 am

Hi Mapman,
I am also looking for a ride south from Myrtle Creek after the ride. I'm only going as far as Medford, OR airport. If you do decide to drive, please keep me in mind. I will not have my bike, just one bag. Thank you!!!
Cheers, meps
meps

Postby MapMan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:02 am

Hi meps,
It looks like I'm going solo on this trip (my wife is going to have to Uber it, I guess), so I'll be happy to give you a ride to the Medford airport on the way home. I plan to clean up and have lunch after getting my Outback from long term parking, and leave early afternoon to get home by Saturday evening. If that works for you, keep in touch and ride on! Brett
Ride on!
MapMan

Return to 2016 Week Ride - September 10-17