Distance from long term parking to S Umpqua High

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Distance from long term parking to S Umpqua High

Postby wayneh » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 pm

How far is it from long term parking off of Chadwick lane to the campsite at S Umpqua High. I'm coming down on Friday, hoping to drop my gear bag first, then go park and walk my bike and other stuff back to camp for checking at 6pm.
wayneh

Re: Distance from long term parking to S Umpqua High

Postby Jackson » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:21 am

There's a football game at the high school across from camp on Friday night. There will be no chance to a bag drop near the camp site. You'll need to park and have the community help bring your bags to the school from long term parking. The parking area is just across the freeway from the camp. Less than 1/2 mile.
Jackson

Postby wayneh » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 am

Thanks John. I am in Tent and Porter this year, so that will all bet set up already and there will be luggage help at LTP late Friday afternoon?
wayneh

Postby Jackson » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:56 am

Yes the community will have porters available to help get your bag across to the campsite. Once you've checked in and have been assigned a tent number for T&P, you'll need to bring your bag over to that tent. Again, porters will be available to help if needed. You'll have that number tent for the rest of the week.
Jackson

Return to 2016 Week Ride - September 10-17