Perfect CO Bag - OGIO 9800

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

Perfect CO Bag - OGIO 9800

Postby bfuller24 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:43 am

Hi All,
Several times on this year's ride people asked me about my bright pink OGIO 9800 rolling duffle bag. This bag is just the right size for CO and has beefy wheels. The zippers are super heavy duty and these bags were made to take the abuse of dirt bike riders and snow boarders. They also stand out with bright colors (many...not just pink) in the pile of bags from the truck or on the airport carousel. I have tried other bags and they have failed at the zipper. Never a problem with this OGIO 9800 in the two years I have had it. Long post just to say that today and through Sept 30 these bags are 20% off at ebags.com. I say get 'em while they are hot.
Brad "still trying to adjust to re-entry" Fuller
Stronger today than yesterday but not as strong as tomorrow.
bfuller24

Re: Perfect CO Bag - OGIO 9800

Postby yo mamma » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:52 pm

yeah dude, cool bag..but too bad ITS PINK!!!
yo mamma

Re: Perfect CO Bag - OGIO 9800

Postby bfuller24 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 am

Well, it is mostly black with pink panels. I chose the pink because I knew it would be too uncool to be popular thereby assuring its ability to stand out on the carousel. Many other colors to choose from if you want to adopt a different strategy. Still the best bag I have ever had and I would venture to say that probably goes for the whole line of this high quality manufacturer.
Stronger today than yesterday but not as strong as tomorrow.
bfuller24

Return to 2009 Week Ride - September 12-19