More rider openings available

Moderators: Cowboy, Jackson, chris@cycleoregon

More rider openings available

Postby riding2live » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:42 pm

Good news for those who were too late. The CO newsletter just came out and advised that they will be able to take another 200 entries. So if you were too late the first time, "try and try again."
Ride like the devil's behind you, becuz he is---and he/she is drivin' a car textin' on the phone.
riding2live

Re: More rider openings available

Postby grin4joy » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Anyone know what's up with the Weekend Ride registration? Yesterday my payment attempt cycled for 30 minutes before I aborted it. Today the registration page is 'currently not available'. I hope it's not too late already!
grin4joy

Postby SummerBreeze » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:44 am

Hey Joy! Did you get in? Looking forward to saying hello.
SummerBreeze

Postby grin4joy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi! Yes, I was able to register my son. Evidently there were problems over the weekend. I was able to talk my husband into the weekend ride this year - baby steps! I'm doing the August ride also, how about you?
grin4joy

Postby SummerBreeze » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:08 pm

Congratulations on getting the family in on the ride! I've managed to get my hubby to at least go with me (with the RV) and he's really enjoyed that, but he's not riding any distances yet. I'm doing the weekend ride, but waited too late to even get on the wait list for the big ride. Am very bummed-thought I wouldn't be in good enough shape--physical or financial--and underestimated badly. Looks like it's going to be a great ride in awesome country too. Have learned lesson; will be right on the button in February; don't care where we're riding, if I can pedal, I wanna be there. I'll look forward to saying hello in Monmouth!
SummerBreeze

Return to 2009 Weekend Ride - July 17-19